Saturday, December 1, 2012

SUPER Belated CVS Haul!



Yes, super belated.  These pictures have been sitting on my camera for … ever.  Like what, almost 2-months? I think … but it’s something like that.  I went into CVS because I had ECB’s to use up, plus that week Physician’s Formula was buy any item over $10 gets $7 ECB’s back.  I almost bought the bronzer the week prior, but a blogger on twitter saw my tweet and replied to me letting me know PF products would be on sale the following week – so I sat tight and waited for Sunday to roll around.  I tend to be an impulsive shopper and my need for the PF product was impulsivity so I’m surprised I waited.  But in the end I’m glad I did because I was able to get a lot more product for my money than just getting one and paying full price for it.

Here’s what I picked up:

-          Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser
-          CVS Purifying Mint Masque
-          Physicians Formula – pH Matchmaker Powdered Bronzer
-          Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder 
-          Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy in Galactic





1 comment:

  1. Great haul! those nail art colors are sooo pretty!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen<3

    ReplyDelete