Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Received my BzzAgent CoverGirl Flipstick BzzCampaign!



I was invited to take part in the CoverGirl Flipstick BzzCampaign.  I was pretty excited to be invited into the campaign because I saw the campaign discussed on the BzzAgent Facebook page – but at the time I did not receive an invitation.  I did not connect the dots that the Flipstick lipsticks were the line that was currently out in stores that aided in creating an ombre lip.  That is until I was at CVS and I glanced through the CoverGirl section and spotted the line.

Last week I received my BzzAGent kit and was excited to see I received actual lipsticks instead and three separate shades at that!  Even more excited I was when I saw the shades were complimentary toward my skin tone.  I am a sucker for brown lipsticks since they compliment me so well  - all of which are gorgeous.

The three shades received were: Minx, Stunner and Vixen.

Along with the intro kit I received a stack of coupons (if anyone wants coupons let me know).  I also received a booklet discussing the product as we BzzAgents typically receive as an intro to any campaign.

Overall I am pretty excited to play around with these some more.




No comments:

Post a Comment