Monday, December 10, 2012

Received my specialized Mario Badescu Samples



About two months ago I went browsing on the Mario Badescu website.  I have heard many rave reviews on their acne line and while I was getting frustrated with my own skin I decided to sign up to receive some samples to try out the products.  I was considering getting some from Ulta, but the Ulta website doesn’t stock the products and I wasn’t going to drive 1+ hours out of my way to the only Ulta around me.

I filled out the requested survey which based around me and my skincare concerns.  About a week later I received a specialized e-mail from one of the Mario Badescu skin care advisors who reviewed my information and decided on what particular regime I should try.  The e-mail was very informative, advising what product to use when, where and how often.  I was also advised that due to a significant increase in sample requests orders for samples were being released in 5-6 weeks after the initial submittal went through.  This was also before the hurricane which put New Jersey and New York under a lot of trouble due to the flooding and power outages, so the samples took a bit longer, which was quite expected and I’m not complaining in the least.

I received my package and was quite surprised with the volume of samples.  The product contains enough for at least 1-3 usages (depending on the product).  But here’s what I got in my package:

- Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- Special Cucumber Lotion  
- Hyaluronic eye cream
- Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17
- Drying Mask
- Healing & Soothing Mask  
- Drying lotion
- Buffering lotion
- Drying Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment