Sunday, December 9, 2012

Shannon’s Belated Walgreen’s Haul!

 This is a belated haul from Walgreen’s.  This is the product of what happens when I have to go to the pharmacy because someone (even if that someone is myself) doesn’t feel well and needs some sort of medication.  There are a few Walgreen’s around me that have designated areas for their clearance items and I typically hit those up after carousing the beauty section.  This particular day there were a few items in the clearance section that I snagged, while the polishes I grabbed in the little partitioned area in the beauty section.  I was kind of excited to get the two Sinful Colors polishes since they were available on “limited edition” displays as they were not part of the permanent line.

Here’s what I picked up:

-    Gillette Fusion Instant Hydration Moisturizer (for my BF)
-    Personal care Kit – includes nail file, nail clippers (2 sizes), cuticle pusher and tweezer.  This was like 99 cents on clearance
-    Sinful Colors – Leap Frog
-    Sinful Colors – Winterberry
-    Wet n Wild Fergie – Tonight’s Gonna Be a Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment