This is about a two month old haul from VitaCost.com. VitaCost is a website that sells beauty and health items at a discounted price. Their prices typically beat out the prices you’d find on Amazon or any other beauty product retailer (for the most part). They also offer incentives to get $10 off your purchase by referring a friend and having them sign up – while the friend also receives $10 off by signing up through your referral link. I do admit you think you’re getting a fabulous deal – but the only downside is you have to pay for shipping which is (typically) a flat $5.99. So in essence you are really only saving $4 off your order – but nonetheless you’d be spending less than you would anywhere else, so it’s kind of a wash. But anyway onto the haul!
Here are the items I purchased (please do note these are first time buys for me but I did research the brands and purchased some items I saw recommended by a few of the YouTubers I subscribe to):
- Nature’s Gate Biotin Shampoo
- Nature’s Gate Biotin Conditioner
- Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap with Shea Butter
- Alba Botanica Natural Acne Dote Deep Pore Wash
- Kiss my Face Natural Moisture Shave Cream
- Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin Spray
- Mygrastick Roll On (migraine roll-on relief)
- Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads
BTW if you have an Ebates account you can get 3.0% cash back on your purchase – so even more savings!
Have you tried any of these products or have you purchased anything from VitaCost?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.