Sunday, December 9, 2012

Shannon’s Walgreen’s Beauty Haul!

This was not an expected haul – but I was going into Walgreen’s to pick up a carpal tunnel wrist support (its fabulous getting “old” LOL).  I was also slightly agitated because my boyfriend had gotten into an accident in my car earlier in the evening and my car was looking hurt.  So I went shopping to feel better.  I spotted the limited edition Wet n Wild display with the 8-pan palettes so I grabbed the two palettes that stuck out to me the most.  One was more intriguing to own than the other but since it was buy one get one 50% off I felt it would be stupid to not pick them both up.  I also grabbed some of the Wet n Wild lippies because they are such fabulously pigmented lipsticks for such a great price -- $1.99 each, plus they were on sale buy one get one 50% off.

Here’s what I picked up:

-    Wet n Wild – Sparkle ‘Til Morning (Limited Edition)
-    Wet n Wild – Shimmer the Night Away (Limited Edition)
-    Wet n Wild – Cherry Bomb
-    Wet n Wild – Mocha-licious
-    Sinful Colors - Faceted




No comments:

Post a Comment