Friday, December 21, 2012

Swatches: Wet n Wild Sparkle ‘Til Morning



This is Wet n Wild’s limited edition 8-pan palette Sparkle ‘Til Morning.  I have to say out of the limited edition palettes that came out this year; this has to be my absolute FAVORITE!  It’s so gorgeous, pigmented and such fun sparkly colors that can be worn all year long.  These retail for $4.99 but are usually on sale buy one get one 50% off at Walgreens.  I BELIEVE these limited edition 8-pan palettes are only available at Walgreens – but don’t quote me on that because my CVS does not sell Wet n Wild (tear).   Do note these swatches are without a primer.

If you are not familiar, the palette includes two separate “instructional” shades but you can switch it up if you’re feeling fancy.  As with most Wet n Wild 8-pan palettes one side is more colorful while the other is more of a neutral look.  Personally I completely LOVE this palette it’s just perfection.



No comments:

Post a Comment