Wednesday, December 19, 2012

SWATCH: Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb Lipstick



This is the Wet n Wild lipstick in the shade Cherry Bomb.  I picked this up at Walgreen’s on an impulsive buy.  But I will say I’m glad I picked it up because it’s GORGEOUS!  I’m always so amazed by how pigmented and fabulous Wet n Wild lippies are.  For the price $1.99 you can’t go wrong.  Walgreen’s is also infamous for doing buy 1 get 1 50% off sales and they occasionally include coupons off items in store.

Cherry Bomb is a true deep, dark blood red shade.  This color is not for the faint of heart. I’m not particularly comfortable with bright reds on my lips BUT this is so deep it’s gorgeous. It’s dark enough that it looks nice against my skin tone without making me incredibly uncomfortable.  This is really a fabulous shade for the fall and winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment