Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trader Joe’s Health & Beauty Haul!



As you may have noticed I’ve been obsessed with Trader Joe’s as of late. With that I’ve also been interested in some of their beauty products.  Someone I used to go to high school with had posted about their mango shave cream and how moisturizing it was so I decided on my next trip I’d pick it up.  My skin, particularly my legs, goes absolutely INSANE in the winter.  The dryness of the air just eats my skin up and my skin ends up just hurting, especially after applying lotion it just stings – it’s craziness.  So I have hopes that this will help.  I also picked up their moisturizing cream because they had a sample bottle out and my hands were super dry so I used it and it made my skin soft, no obnoxious scent and it worked nicely.  I figured I’d bring this one to work and leave at my desk – I have a tub of Nivea lotion but it’s SOOOOO thick that it’s not user friendly, especially when I’m trying to answer the phone when it’s not completely rubbed in.  I’ve dropped the phone on my desk a number of times (LOL!).  I then picked up a complete body cleansing system.  I had read some things about it after talking to a few people on Instagram about it.

A quick run-through of what I picked up:
Trader Joe’s Shave – Moisturizing Cream Shave in Honey Mango
Trader Joe’s Moisturizing Cream for extra dry skin
Trader Joe’s Complete Body Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment