Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shannon’s Thanksgiving Eye Look of the Day (EOTD)

I was a total procrastinator on Thanksgiving.  My boyfriend and I had dinner with my mother earlier in the day and we were going to my boyfriend’s aunts for his side of the families Thanksgiving celebration.  I didn’t do my makeup until about 2 hours before we were supposed to leave (total procrastination moment!).  I wanted something subtle so I was going in a toss-up between a few of my palettes and decided to go with the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette.  I used the left hand side of the palette. I basically followed the “instructions” of the palette – lid color all over my lid, crease in my crease, brow bone on my brow bone and definer at the very corners blended out with the crease shade.  Super simple and fool proof!

The products I used to create this look:
* Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette
* Urban Decay Primer Potion – Sin (I know not photographed I had put it down but couldn’t find it in my rush to take a photo)
* Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero
* L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara (top & bottom lashes)


No comments:

Post a Comment