Friday, December 28, 2012

Swatch: Wet n Wild Mocha-licious

This is the Wet n Wild lipstick in the shade Mocha-licious.  I picked this up at Walgreens on a rather impulsive buy.  These Wet n Wild lippies retail for $1.99 each but Walgreen’s tends to have Wet n Wild products on sale with a buy one get one 50% off sale – which is the deal I bought this particular lipstick with.

Mocha-licious is a stunning dark warm mocha brown shade.  With my skin tone I typically veer towards browns because they just compliment me so well and I’m comfortable wearing them.  My lips are pigmented on their own but this shade just gives my lips a nice deeper shade which is subtle (at least in my case).  I can’t say it would be subtle for all, but if you have medium-tan to dark skin I would say you’d enjoy this.  Then again for the price you can’t go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment