Friday, December 14, 2012

Shannon’s The Body Shop Super Haul!



This is a belated The Body Shop haul.  I had purchased another Groupon for $10 for $20 worth of product and since I wanted to pick up some of their tea tree line (they were having their buy 2 get 2 or buy 3 get 3 free sale) I decided to pop in and take full advantage.  I originally went in wanting the Hemp hand cream but when I got there I noticed they had a gift set for $20 which included the full-sized hand cream as well as some other items.  The $20 would be the same as the single hand cream – but unfortunately gift sets are not included in the sale.  So instead of getting less for my dollar, I bought the gift set and then just went crazy throughout the rest of the store.  Everything I purchased was from the tea tree line and because I had to spend like $6 more to get my rewards points I decided to just pick up a large body wash because it was useless to spend $8 on 2 miniature products I didn’t really want.  ANYWAY!

Here’s what I picked up:
-          Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash (x2)
-          Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
-          Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash (x2)
-          Mini face scrubber
-          Coconut Shower Cream
-          Hemp Hand Protector Gift Set – Includes Cream, Body Butter and Foot Cream

So there you have it, my The Body Shop haul!






No comments:

Post a Comment