Friday, June 29, 2012

Overdue Big Lots Haul!









This is a haul I feel I did forever ago.  Probably a month ago or so?  I’ve been meaning to post it but I just haven’t had the real time to sit and write a post.  Yeah, excuses, excuses.  Anyway.  I popped into Big Lots to get some of the Philosophy products Big Lots was selling not too long ago.  My store didn’t have as large of a selection of items as other stores seemed to receive.  Mine had two small displays at two side caps and that was all the items they carried (both were mirror images of one another).  No eye shadow sets, no nothing which is a bummer because that’s what I really wanted – well that and some blush.  But other than that I am happy with the items I purchased.  I love Big Lots because I can find some great deals there at times – whereas other times you need to be conscious of your prices or you’re going to flat out spend too much.

You’ll notice I picked up a knock off perfume.  I used to never do that, but I found some of the perfumes they sell at Big Lots smell pretty dead ringer for the real thing.  I love the Coach scent, but haven’t splurged as of yet to get a bottle and with this I don’t have to.

Here’s what I picked up:

-          St. Ives Fresh Skin – Moisturizing Olive Cleanser
-          Vaseline Clinical Therapy lotion
-          Touch perfume (a knock off to Coach’s perfume)
-          Philosophy – Shimmering Face Powder
-          Philosophy – Mineral Blush Duo
-          Philosophy – Angel Kiss Lip Gloss
-          Revlon Nail Enamel – Midnight Affair (791)
-          Revlon Nail Enamel – Kiss Me Coral (474)
-          Revlon Nail Enamel – Jaded Night
-          Revlon Nail Enamel – Alluring Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment