Sunday, June 10, 2012

I have no self control...

This all happened because I went to the salon to get my eyebrows waxed.  I got my brows done and upon walking out of the room, I noticed this wicker basket that was on the table the LAST time I was in there with OPI polishes that were on sale.  So .. what do I do?  I of course, start looking trough the basket.  I knew they were on sale because the sign near it said they were, but it didn't state the price.   I ended up finding a few of the OPI Muppet Collection polishes that I had been eying and wanting to pick up and since it was buy one get one I grabbed another that was pretty.  They had some nude shades, but nothing that I felt was noteworthy or that would work with my skintone.
 
Here's what I picked up:
- OPI Divine Swine
- OPI Gone Gonzo!
- OPI Excuse Moi!
- Pepe's Purple Passion
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment