Monday, June 4, 2012

NOTM: On a Trip with a Divine Swine ;)

 
 
 
 
These are my nails at the current moment.  I had removed my polish last night in hopes to try out my Magnetix polish, after applying a coat on my hand I found I just did NOT like the effects and removed it immediately.  By then I had too much to do to begin repainting my nails and gearing up to go to bed.  So I opted to just put a clear coating on my nails and hit the hay.  Today, I opted to paint my nails since I was able to get all the household things I needed to get taken care of.

I wanted to try something new, so I used my Wet n Wild shade and then wanted an accent nail.  So I grabbed Divine Swine off the shelf because I just recently hauled it and it was a perfect excuse to try it out.  When I started putting on my base coat, I asked my boyfriend what nail(s) should be my accent nail(s) he said middle, as he usually says LOL.  I then said ring and middle and he said something about the sign language sign for I Love You.  I ended up liking that idea and I did my pinky and pointer finger.  I opted to not do the thumb but even without the thumb, it's still my "I Love You" nail look.

The products I used:
1 coat Milani Smoothe Base Coat
2 coats Wet n Wild On a Trip
3 coats (on 2 fingers) of OPI Divine Swine
1 coat Milani Glosse Top Coat


2 comments:

  1. Great polishes...I love glittery nail polish!

    ♥ Shia - new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I LOVE Divine Swine, it's so pretty and unique. BTW _ thank you for the follow!

      Delete