Tuesday, June 5, 2012

$7.60 Nike Fit & Yoga Pant Haul


$7.60 is all I spent out of pocket for these two items and not due to a gift certificate or anything. I went to Bob's because they had sent me a $10 off your purchase birthday voucher in the mail. I figured I'd get a pair of Croc sandals that I wanted, but looking thru their selection they did not have any in my size. I headed over to the clothing department and found some yoga pants on clearance for $10. I snagged those because I LOVE yoga pants -- and I grabbed this tribal top for $12. Upon getting home and trying it on, it fit very oddly and accentuated my hiatal hernia so I decided to return it.

Anyway, while in the store I then headed over to the sneaker section because I had been looking for a pair of lighter Nike or Puma shoes that would be lightweight enough to wear to zumba class without making my already large feet feel like cement blocks. I browsed around and found one pair for $90, they were nice but not something I was in love with and for $90 I wanted to love them. After walking around I stumbled upon the clearance section. I found two pairs of Nike's in my size, a pair of Nike Fits and Nike Frees. Both were marked $45 with the sign on the wall stating additional discounts will be rung up at the register. I brought both up with me figuring I'd get 2 for the price of one and a pair of dress shoes for my boyfriend. The first pair rang up $30 and upon wearing them at home I had to return them they were soooooooo uncomfortable after 10 minutes on. I didn't quite realize it until I was able to look at my receipt, but the girl at the register was chatting away to me and mistaking rang thru the shirt I purchased [and ended up returning] twice instead of ringing up the shirt and then the pair of sneakers. So I got the sneakers for $12!

I had a 20% off your entire purchase coupon I printed off Bob's website and I used my $10 off your purchase coupon. Subtracting my boyfriends shoes and the 2 items I ended up returning both of these items cost me $7.60! Craziness, right!?

1 comment: