Saturday, June 2, 2012

SPOTTED: Snap-On Feathers @ Dollar Tree

 

While running what I felt were countless shopping trips today I headed into Dollar Tree to pick up some items to bring to work. While there I of course skipped into the beauty section to see what they had since I have not been to this particular Dollar Tree in a while. I did see some As Seen on TV: Snap-On Feather extensions. The boxes contain two separate shade of feathers and for a $1 you can't go wrong if you just wanted to try them out. I did not purchase, but I wanted to share in case anyone else would be interested in trying these out. Feather extensions were all the rage months ago and have since begun to die out but I have noticed folks are getting them but the feathers are much smaller and not as drastic as they were when the trend first emerged.

If this is something you or someone you know would like trying -- send them to your nearest Dollar Tree, you may find exactly what you are looking for. Plus, for $1 if you find you don't like them -- you aren't losing a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment