Sunday, June 17, 2012

Klout Perk: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair


A number of weeks back I was awarded a Klout perk which was for the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair.  I opted into the perk and 4-6 weeks later I was mailed the product.  I received it and my box was a big dinged up and squished in transit but the product in its tube was unharmed.  The product itself claims to visibly reduce wrinkles in a weeks time.  It also contains Retinol in it.  I personally have not tried the product as of yet particularly because I need to get back into using my acne routine and I don’t want to mix two completely different products together.  My acne medicine makes my face completely irritated and hurt and I don’t want to cause a possible reaction so once my face gets used to the regiment again (I don’t know why I do this to myself…) I’ll be giving this a shot.

If you are wondering what Klout it, it is a website which measures how influential you are in topics.  You can link various accounts to your Klout account (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, etc.).  Based on your Klout score, etc., Klout will pick you to participate in certain perks (think along the lines of BzzAgent but different). At first it was a bit confusing, but it starts to make more sense the more you use the service.

Disclaimer: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment