Tuesday, June 19, 2012

FREE Essie Fear or Desire Polish

Ah, Essie polish, a nail polish line I have been allowing myself to dabble into as of late.  I admit, I don't buy a lot of Essie simply because of the price tag.  If I can find it on sale, I'll pick one or two up here or there.  Although, this one was absolutely free!  How was it free?  Well, I was selected by Klout to participate in the Essie perk.  I initially was under the impression that I was going to be receiving all the polishes in the collection but as I saw individuals posts about what they received I realized we'd be getting one out of the collection.  Not bad at all considering the summer collection just launched a month or two ago.  The polish I received was the bright neon orange, coined Fear or Desire.  I really love the shade -- which is odd for me because my polish likes are changing.  I used to shy away from anything bright and now it's all that I want.  Probably due to the weather!

If you are wondering what Klout it, it is a website which measures how influential you are in topics. You can link various accounts to your Klout account (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, etc.). Based on your Klout score, etc., Klout will pick you to participate in certain perks (think along the lines of BzzAgent but different). At first it was a bit confusing, but it starts to make more sense the more you use the service.

Disclaimer: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment