Monday, June 25, 2012

FREEBIES: Kiss Nail Dress & Nail Artists

 
 

I received these two Kiss nail design products as part of Influensters reward for completing the Kiss Nail Dress campaign as part of their Love Voxbox campaign.  I wasn’t expecting anything until I got a package in the mail, opened it up and was like “Ohhh!”  I know I did not have the greatest experience with the particular nail dress that I received in my Voxbox, but I will admit this design is super adorable.  I would most likely be using this as an accent nail instead of a complete manicure.   I also received a package of Kiss Nail Artists, which are little rhinestone shaped designs to place on my nail over polish to add some pizzazz to what could be a plain manicure.  I have never tried anything like this, so I’m looking forward to giving them a try.

The two products I received are:
Kiss Nail Dress - #28 Jeweled Strips
Kiss Nail Artist – Metallic Accents #NS32

No comments:

Post a Comment