Wednesday, June 20, 2012

appy Birthday, Sugar!

 
 

It was my birthday last month so I popped into Sephora to browse around.  It had been a while since I had been in Sephora and sadly did not find anything that I was hoping to spot (thanks to the hauls featured here on LUUUX!).   Even though I felt odd going up to the cashier and just asking for my birthday gift I did it anyway.  I really wanted to try the Sugar lip balm and tint and I'd kick myself if I passed up on it just so I didn't feel "weird" or "odd" by not purchasing anything else to get the freebie.

I will say, I was surprised at how small it was.  So many of you ladies have featured this product here on LUUUX and you must all be using an ultra zoom lens because I was expecting it to be bigger than it was haha.  It is a decent size for a sample, so I am not complaining at all, but it's funny how sizes can be distorted in photographs.

The product itself has a very pleasant smell.  Sweet but citrusy -- I really like the scent.  I've heard some people just are completely turned off by the scent..

No comments:

Post a Comment