Saturday, June 2, 2012

NOTM: Timbleberry meets Hot Pink

 
 
 
This is my nail of the moment. I wanted to wear something that was bright and spring forward. I had picked up this Sinful Colors polish out while hauling a few weeks ago -- which reminds me I need to get around to my backlog. Timbleberry is a gorgeous orange/coral/pink based polish. The shades alter based on the light you are in. In direct sunlight it wears very bright pink/coral, in doors with meager lighting it leans more orange -- but regardless it's quite beautiful. All it took was two coats for it to become completely opaque. Since I wanted to add a little more life to my manicure I decided to top an accent finger with Milani's Hot Pink which is a stunningly gorgeous pink and gold glitter based polish. I topped my manicure with Seche which I adore but it pulled back the paint on all my fingers almost instantly. A day and a half into the manicure and by typing a lot at work my tips wore a lot more than they normally would a day and a half in. My Milani top coat didn't do that and that manicure lasted almost a whole week. But oh well!

The products I used are:

1 coat Julep Nail Therapy
2 coats Sinful Colors Timbleberry
1 coat (ring fingers) Milani Jewel FX Hot Pink
1 coat Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment