Monday, June 25, 2012

Wal-Mart Haul: Polish addiction continues…

 
 
 
 
Seriously? I don’t think I know how to walk into Wal-Mart and get the few things I planned on getting while there (none of which are ever beauty related mind you). I went to Wal-Mart because I needed some vitamins because lets face it, they have the cheapest prices for medication going – far surpassing even Targets pricing for supplements. I got more supplements than just the Biotin pictured, but I didn’t feel like photographing them. I haven’t taken Biotin before – I have been taking Gelatin for my nails, but I was hoping this would help make my hair stronger (I tend to shed a lot of hair since I wash my hair every day – it’s not thinning, I just lose a lot of hair with washing and want aid in stopping that).

Of course while browsing around the beauty aisle, I found this random stash of nail polishes on the top of a display. It was odd that they were all just kind of piled there because (as I was looking for one of the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polishes there wasn’t a spot for any of them). So I went back to the pile and picked a few shades and scanned them. They were ringing up $1.97 so I paired each of the Sally Hansen polishes up with a $1 off a Sally Hansen polish coupon and paid 97 cents for them. Do take note that my cameras flash is making the coral shade look more red – so I took a photo without flash and you can see the true shades of the 2 Sally Hansen. Then in this massive display of polishes was one Milani polish with a sticker wrapped around the top that said 2 cents I raised a brow, brought it to a scanner and low and behold it was ringing up 2 cents. Since I have a problem I purchased it because … c’mon, 2 cents?!

I then found the Maybelline nail polish display and nothing really jumped out at me except I kept picking up this one polish on every shelf – it was like talking to me. I kept saying “oh that’s pretty” but put it back saying I didn’t need it. I’d pick it up again and put it back and I walked away and on the end cap was another display and THERE the polish was again … so it was an omen, I had to take buy it HAHA.

I really don’t NEED anymore polishes. My two nail polish racks are filled to maximum capacity and I have no self control. Why oh why do they come out with colors I just impulsively buy?

Here’s what I picked up:

* Milani Nail Lacquer – Red to Tango (24)
* Maybelline Color Show – Styled Out (20)
* Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear – Blue Me Away! (130)
* Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear – Crushed (270)
* Biotin 1000mcg

No comments:

Post a Comment