Monday, October 8, 2012

Tasty Favorites Cravebox!





As some of you who have been following my posts know, I am a subscriber to the Cravebox service.  Cravebox is similar to a Birchbox (I think they are run by the same company – but don’t quote me on that) but the boxes are geared more towards healthy eats and occasionally beauty.  This month’s box was titled the Tasty Favorites Cravebox.  This is the 3rd box I have received from Cravebox and I will admit, this month’s box was rather lackluster.  There wasn’t anything I was excited about getting and the few things I have tried already I wasn’t a big fan of.

This particular box included samples and select coupons of the following items:

- Mini Energy Bars from Balance Bars
                        Mini 100 calorie bars that pack a 7gram protein punch as well as 23 vitamins and minerals.
- Soy Nut Trail Mix from Crum Creek
                        The snack is a perfect mix of organic slightly sea-salted soy nuts, raisins, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and chocolate chips.
- Purple Corn Tortilla Chips with Sea Salt from Mystic Harbor
                        All-natural guilt-free substitute to snacking
- Plentils crunchy lentil chips from Enjoy Life
                        A “better for you chip” that delivers protein packed crunching
- Caramel Apple filled Werther’s Originals candies
                        Provides a smooth caramel casing with a rich, apple filling, giving you the impression of eating a candy apple.

I have tried the Plentils and they were just funky and not my thing.  I’ve also eaten some of the Werther’s candies and they’re alright.  They do sell these at the Dollar Tree.  They’re nothing spectacular – but then again I’m an original Werther’s fan..



No comments:

Post a Comment