Monday, October 22, 2012

Shannon’s Target Haul!

This is my Target beauty haul from last week. I had gone away to a trade show and upon returning (I went down on a bus provided by the company that hosted the trade show) I was dropped off in the Target parking lot. My boyfriend was set to pick me up after work, so since I got back around 4 – I headed into Target to do some much needed browsing. These are the beauty related items I ended up picking up for myself and one thing for my boyfriend.

Here’s what I picked up:

- Old Spice – Champion Body Wash w/ a mini travel size deodorant.
- Dove – Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant – Combo Pack. I got this for free as I received a coupon from Dove for a free deodorant.
- Up & Up Facial Moisturizer – SPF 15 Sensitive Skin. This is the Target version of the Neutrogena Sensitive Skin SPF Moisturizer
- Vaseline Lip Therapy – Cocoa Butter. Seriously?! The most ADORABLE container ever.

1 comment:

  1. I've had that Dove deodorant a few times...I really like the scent!

    ReplyDelete