Thursday, October 25, 2012

Shannon's The Body Shop Haul!





This is a belated The Body Shop haul.  After work one day my boyfriend and I went to the mall to pay a phone bill and my stipulation was I needed to run into one store – The Body Shop because I had a $10 off $20 coupon.  When I went into the store the girl that I typically deal with at this particular store was working.  She has acne so we talk about our acne and she’s really honest with me about products.  She leaves me be so I can look around, but when I start asking questions she’s honest with me.  She’ll tell me what she recommends, etc., and since we have some of the same acne issues and she knows what medications I take that are prescribed she kind of guides me in the right direction without telling me what to get.

The fabulous part was I let her know I had a $10 off $20 coupon and I had $40 worth of stuff in my hands.  So she told me she’d give me the $10 off and then give me $15 off $40 (not realizing I already had that amount in my hand).  So she essentially gave me $25 off my order.  She then recommended I spend $4 more so I could get another point on my rewards card – so I did that.

Enough of the rambling, here’s what I picked up:

-          Tea Tree Oil
-          Tea Tree Face Mask
-          Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (Travel Size)
-          Seaweed Clarifying Night oil
-          Sample: Hemp Hand Cream
-          Sample:: Tea Tree Pore Minimizer





No comments:

Post a Comment