Monday, October 29, 2012

Shannon's $1.13 Copious Haul


A number of weeks back, I received an e-mail for a $10 credit which was applied to my account for the weekend.  While surfing the web, I decided to check out what Copious had to offer.  Since at that time I was on a "don't spend any money unnecessarily" kick (which I need to get back to...) I opted to spend as close to the $10 without going overboard unnecessarily since I truly don't NEED anything and I should really sell some of the stuff I have.  Anyway!  I've heard a lot of things about Kleancolor nail polishes and since I have never tried them -- I decided to get two of the colors that interested me the most.

Here's what I picked up:

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell.  I picked this up because I love blue polishes and with this being a holo polish, it'd be a great top coat over it.

Kleancolor Black Out.  I picked this up because I have been lusting over the Revlon Runway collection polish - Sparkle Aplent.  Granted it's not an exact replica, but it's pretty close.

So there you have it, my $1.13 Copious haul!  Can't go wrong for 66 cents per nail polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment