Monday, October 15, 2012

Target Haul!



This is a few week old Target haul as the pictures have been sitting on my camera waiting for me to post them – so I figure it’s about time I get around to that!  This is really a dollar section, clearance section and random “it’s on sale so I must buy it” sort of haul.  When I had popped by the dollar section I noticed they had a lot of coffee related items – signs, coasters, stirrers, note pads, key chains, etc.  I decided to get the stirrers since I’m always grabbing for a big spoon to stir up my coffee in my travel mug.  I also got an 8-pack of coasters because I bring drinks into the bedroom with me and when I put something down that’s going to sweat, I don’t want the sweat to in turn ruin my bedside table or leave water rings on it.  So I figured I’d grab a pack to just throw under my drink wherever I decide to set it down.  But before I keep babbling, onto what I picked up:

-          4 pack stir sticks
-          8-pack Coaster that reads “I am only as strong as the coffee I drink & the hair spray I use.”
-          Aveeno Positively Radiant Antioxidant Infused Body Wash in White Peach + Ginger.  I seriously have been lusting over this body wash FOREVER because I LOVE the smell and it was on sale $4 so I grabbed it. I wish these were cheaper because I would seriously ONLY buy this body wash I love the scent that much.
-          Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea & Soy Cuticle Oil
-          Nivea Intense Moisture Medicated Lip Repair
-          Goody Simple Hair Style – Modern Twist
-          Goody Simple Hair Style – Pony Pouf




Aveeno U-BB-1446 Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Smoothing Body Wash Pomegranate + Rice by Aveeno for Unisex - 16 oz Body Wash (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment