Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I received my Target Beauty Bag!

 About a month or so ago, Target was offering up a select number of beauty bags to those who opted into receiving on on their Facebook page.  When I heard about it, I logged into the page, signed up and got my bag.  Soon after the bags had "sold out" so there definitely wasn't as many as there have been in the past.  I actually forgot I was getting this bag - so when I got home from work I was surprised to see a little Target box.  I assumed it was one of the free samples I tried signing up for on Targets website, but since their sample portion of their website never processes for me I wasn't sure what I got until I opened the box.  I saw the leopard bag and did a little screech - it's SO cute!  I love it!  Then again I am a total leopard freak.

The samples within my beauty bag are as follows:

- L'Oreal EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner & Deep Nourishing Masque
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion
- Tekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer
- Booklet of Target specific coupons



No comments:

Post a Comment