Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shannon’s Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox Unboxing!



I was invited to see if I’d qualify for the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox.  After submitting the requested information, I was emailed about a week later letting me know that I was selected and that my box was in the mail.  I received it almost a week later and was excited to see what products I got to sample.

If you’re not familiar with Influenster is (www.influenster.com) it is a website which provides samples of products to participating and eligible individuals.  You qualify for badges by submitting reviews, etc., on products and based on your information, your activity, your score and your information you are selected to participate in particular boxes.

Here’s what I received in my voxbox:

-          Kiss Ever Pro Lashes – Starter Kit
-          Goody – Spin Pins
-          N.Y.C Individual Eyes eye shadow palette – Dark Shadows
-          Not Your Mother’s – Smooth Moves
-          E-Boost – Dietary Supplement – orange flavor
-          Bath & Body Works Mini Candle – Mahogany Teakwood
-          Coupon: $10 off a full-size 3-wick candle

I’m looking forward to trying out all the goodies I received and sharing my experience with you as I try them!

DISCLAIMER: I received these products from Influenster for reviewing purposes.  I am not affiliated with these brands.







No comments:

Post a Comment