Sunday, September 30, 2012

Shannon’s Target Haul – hit that Clearance rack hard!



This is my haul from Target last week, perhaps even the week before?  I can’t quite remember but I do remember I went to Target to get household items and ended up with over $100 worth of randomness in my cart.  Yowzah!  I always go down the back of the aisles because that’s where the clearance sections are usually set up in my local Targets.  I tend to like to peek through what’s on clearance because sometimes Target drops their prices significantly for no apparent reason, so might as well get a good deal when the timings right, right?  I got some pretty great deals on the pictured items because I had high value coupons for the shaving items and the deodorant.  Got to love coupons!

Here’s what I picked up:

-          St. Ives Apricot Scrub Value Pack (Both were $3.40) which I believe was less than the price of one single bottle.
-          Dove Deodorant – double pack
-          Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler Kit
-          Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant pack
-          Gillette Venus & Olay razor w/ mini shaving cream
-          Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick – Atomic (this actually wasn’t ringing up so the girl just sold it to me for $2)
-          Elf Shine Eraser sheets






No comments:

Post a Comment