Monday, September 3, 2012

Haul: Colormates Nail Art

 This is a little quick Dollar Tree haul featuring the Colormates Nail Art polishes.  I’ve been wanting to try nail art on my nails, but I admit I’m not the most steady handed so we’ll see how it turns out once I do get around to it.  I’ve been seeing a lot of gorgeous manicures and was hoping to give it a shot.  I did buy these because the black glitter and the purple glitter polish were really unique and I had not seen them before, or at least not noticed them until now.  I do admit I would love to paint my nails in just those two colors alone I think they’re that gorgeous.

The 3 shades I picked up are as follows:
-    White (a pure white shade)
-    Glitz (a purple based glitter with pink, blue and silver glitters)
-    Black Glitter (a black shade with mini gold glitters)


No comments:

Post a Comment