Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FREEBIE: Aveeno Ultra-Calming Make-up Removing Wipes

I was offered a Klout Perk by Aveeno, so I opted in.  I ended up receiving this full-size package of Aveeno Ultra-Calming make-up removing wipes.  I was surprised by the size of the pack as I was expecting to receive a deluxe sample pack, but the package contains 25 wipes.  I have seen these at Target for around $7 a package.  I personally have not tried these yet, but they do have a nice subtle scent to them.  I do happen to like scented makeup removing wipes, but sometimes I find the scent can all together be overpowering and linger on your skin.

Are you interested in what Klout is?  Well, Klout is a website that measures your social networking influence.  You link your facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin, etc., to it and it measures the rate of individuals you influence on a daily basis.  Based on your Klout score, you are offered certain perks which fall under categories (food based, beauty related, extracurricular activity, etc.).  You are then selected to participate in perks based on your score.

Disclaimer: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment