Saturday, September 8, 2012

Haul: Proactiv Refining Mask

Never had I imagined myself purchasing a Proactiv product.  BUT I have this horrible obsession with purchasing things Nikki Phillippi on YouTube recommends.  I tend to have the same acne issues that she had and is dealing with – and I’m using two of the same prescription products she’s been using (I just happen to not use mine as consistently which is the problem).  So because we have the same types of acne issues, I tend to listen to what she has to say regarding products for acne/scarring, etc.  The past few weeks my face has been going crazy with acne and I’m not sure what has really been breaking me out so in a state of I’ll do anything, I purchased this Proactiv Refining Mask on Amazon for under $5.  I’ve never used Proactiv products simply because I’ve been under dermatologist care and the type of acne I have, Proactiv wouldn’t touch it other than dry the crap out of my skin.  BUT I am looking forward to seeing how this works on trouble spots and/or my face in general dependent upon how I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment