Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dollar Tree beauty essentials haul



I popped into Dollar Tree again (because really, there are so many and they all have magnets inside them that draw me to them).  I knew I needed to get gel for my boyfriend since we somehow misplaced the bottle that I picked up at Walgreen’s a few weeks ago.  I also knew I wanted to get some clarifying shampoo to stick in the shower.  I use to use clarifying shampoo all the time when I was using Pantene shampoo because it would leave a film in my hair after a few washes.  I since stopped using the Pantene so I stopped purchasing clarifying shampoo.  My scalp has been annoyed as of late, probably with me using different shampoos, so I want to just clear the gunk out of my hair and start from fresh.  I also want my boyfriend to try it since he does use gel in his hair and I swear he just needs to strip his hair follicles clean.

Here’s what I picked up:
-          Vo5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Shampoo – Kiwi Lime Squeeze
-          Vo5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner – Kiwi Lime Squeeze
-          Xcess – Styling Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment