Friday, August 31, 2012

LONG awaited CVS haul!

Yes, I’m really far behind, but better late than never.  This is a haul I did I want to say … in July ::hangs head in shame::.  I want to say it was July, but it was around the time that CVS was doing their second round of clearance on beauty related items.  I saw a haul by Madison (on LUUUX) featuring the 3D Sally Hansen polishes and if I recall correctly, I saw swatches by Heatherann (on LUUUX) for one of the shades so I made an excuse as to why I needed to rush to CVS right away.  Thankfully when I got there they still had the Sally Hansen polishes which were on clearance for $1.75.  Oddly enough most of the shades that others were picking up were not on clearance at my store only 4 colors were – but I only purchased 3 because the fourth was just a shade I would never wear because it was so light.  I had ECB’s to spend so I made sure I reached my $20 limit to save $5 and I stacked it with a 25% off and a few manufacturers coupons so I only ended up spending I want to say around $5 for all of this if I remember correctly.

Here’s what I picked up:

-    Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in the shade 08
-    Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color – Byte
-    Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color – DVD
-    Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color – Wavelength
-    Covergirl Outlast  lip color in 536 Spicy Beige




No comments:

Post a Comment