Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FREEBIE: Freeman - Anti-Stress Mask


A couple weeks back I picked up a bottle of this Freeman's Anti-Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals.  I got this for absolutely free with the thanks to a mail in rebate which was on the bottle when I purchased it from CVS.  It was quite a great deal because I picked up some other items, using some CVS ExtraCare Bucks.  I technically paid $3.99 for this, but after about 6-8 weeks I was mailed the rebate check.  Which I have received, I just need to cash it.  Mail in rebates can be a pain in the butt to deal with because you have to fill out the form and mail it in (and remember to actually MAIL it in).  But the great thing with a mail in rebate is you get to try a product for free.  Granted it's a bit of money out of your pocket at first, but you end up getting it back in the end.  If you are in the market to try out a Freeman product, check out your local CVS (and/or Walgreens) to see if they have the little rebate forms on the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment