Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FREEBIE: Essie - Stroke of Brilliance

About a month or so ago I received an Essie Klout perk invitation.  I opted into the perk and was advised in 4-6 weeks I'd be receiving my Essie nail polish in the mail.  I wasn't sure if it was going to be Stroke of Brilliance or if it was going to be another Luxeffects polish since with the last Essie perk all those who opted into the perk received different shades from the summer collection.

Stroke of Brilliance is a stunning blue and silver glitter polish.  The glitter sizes range between small and medium hexagon shapes.  If you are familiar with Essie's A Cut Above, the glitter sizes are pretty similar.  This will be perfect as a glitter top coat for a darker shade -- blues, teals, grays, etc.

Disclaimer: I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment