Wednesday, August 1, 2012

the Dress I'm most likely wearing to a wedding


I picked up this Vera Wang dress at Kohl's a number of weeks back with the intention of wearing this to my boyfriends cousin's wedding.  I figured since it's going to be an August wedding and August can sometimes bring the hottest of weather, I'd like to be somewhat comfortable -- especially in a church where there is NO air conditioning.  I spotted this dress at Kohl's and really fell in love with the color.  It's a gorgeous blue teal shade sleeveless dress which rests at my knees.  The front has a design over the bust and down the middle of the dress which looks as a chiffon and really dresses it up [as you can see the pattern in the flash based 2nd photo].  The greatest part?  The dress was originally $68 and I paid under $8 for it after my 30% off coupon.  SCORE!  Got to love Kohl's and their fabulous deals!  Now this is the dress that's in the running for the wedding, but that doesn't mean I won't be browsing in stores over the next week to see if I can find something else.

QUESTIONS:
Would you wear this dress to a wedding?
Have you purchased anything at Kohl's as of late?



No comments:

Post a Comment