Wednesday, August 29, 2012

57 CENT CVS Haul!

This is my 57 cent CVS haul!

I popped into CVS yesterday because they had e-mailed me a coupon for a free Unreal candy bar (which you signed up for through their Facebook page).  I also received a 20% off your beauty purchases coupon in my e-mail so I printed that off.  I then logged into my CVS Extracare account online and saw a $2 off any CVS Brand body wash/soap so I printed it out figuring I’d get a pretty decent deal using it. After this, off to CVS I went.  Once inside I scanned my card at the red machine and was given a $2 off any Sally Hansen treatment and a $2 off any Rimmel product.  I was taking my time walking around and decided I did not want to spend $13 on the new Conair brush I wanted so I decided to just get a few things.  I grabbed the Unreal candy (the M&M dupe), headed over to the body wash section and found the CVS brand of Old Spice.  It smelled good so I figured I’d get it for my boyfriend and since it was technically a “beauty” product the 20% off would go against that.  I then decided to see what deal I could score with the Sally Hansen coupon so I saw their Hard as Nails for like $3.53, I figured I could pay the $1.53 for it, but I found a $2 off manufacturer coupon in my purse so it turned out to be free!  The overage from the Sally Hansen coupons and the 20% off beauty for the nail product went towards the body wash reducing the price further.  Not bad for a last minute run into CVS to cure a mini shopping itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment