Monday, August 27, 2012

SPOTTED: Revlon’s Sparkle Aplenty nail polish – Runway Report Display


This is quite possibly the most beautiful Revlon nail polish I have seen in a while. While zipping thru Walgreen’s the other day I spotted this and immediately fell in love. Lets back-track for a moment here, I happen to be pretty obsessed with dark color nail polishes (for a while I was all about black nail polish) so it does not come as a surprise that I am completely in love with this Sparkle Aplenty shade. Just from the naked eye to draw a comparison you could compare this against Revlon’s Scandalous nail polish which is the purple colored glitter based nail polish.

Sparkle Aplenty is a thin black polish which has black and silver small and large chunky glitters in it. I personally have not swatched it so I cannot state whether or not it applies nicely, but it’s such a gorgeous shade. It retails for $4.99 at Walgreen’s and I’m sure it will start popping up at other pharmacies and department stores in the weeks to come. The nail polish is featured on a single display which only houses the new shade – the display name is Runway Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment