Thursday, August 2, 2012

Big Lots haul



This is a relatively overdue Big Lots haul.  I had popped into Big Lots to browse around one day and ended up picking up some goodies in the beauty aisle (as per the norm).  I was pretty happy to see they had some of the large bottles of Aussie volumising shampoo which is my go-to shampoo at the moment.  Unfortunately they did not have the conditioner so I'm going to have to make a run for Target/Wal-Mart to pick it up since the bottle I'm currently using is just about emptied.  The only product I have not used yet is the mud mask since it was a relatively impulsive purchase.

Here's what I picked up:

- Aussie Aussome Volume shampoo
- Listerine Whitening Mouth Wash
- St. Ives - Intensive Healing lotion
- Mud Mask with Dead Sea Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment