Sunday, July 15, 2012

Overdue CVS Haul



This is a super late CVS haul on my behalf - tsk, tsk.  This was actually my birthday haul (May 22nd) because I wanted to buy myself something for my birthday as a pick-me-up (like I need an excuse to shop, right?).  I popped into CVS on the way to see my father and picked up a few things for myself.  I ended up getting a few nail polishes and a lipgloss.  Not like I really needed any but, I'm impulsive and it's what I ended up getting.  I've really wanted Essie's Wrapped in Rubies for a long while now and this CVS happened to have it in stock, sooo I had to have it. Why? Because I'm impulsive and items just jump in my basket.  I really wanted Essie's Play Date but I didn't want to spend $16 on 2 Essie polishes so I ended up seeing a Rimmel duo and the shade was relatively similar.  I haven't tried any Rimmel polishes in the past, so I'd like to see how this lives up as a manicure.

So here's what I picked up:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in Wild Orchard
- Rimmel Base Coat & Top Coat Pro
- Rimmel Lip Gloss in My Eternity
- Essie Nail Polish in Wrapped in Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment