Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I received my Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox!



Well, I received it two weeks ago and am just now getting around to posting about it. I received an e-mail from Influenster alerting me that I was picked to receive the Summer Voxbox and I was thrilled. The last one I received was back in the winter-time and I had not been invited to another campaign since until this one. I was looking forward to seeing what was in the box especially after getting my e-mail which just gave a generic hint as to what the products in the box would consist of. I will say the feminine hygiene one raised a brow because that’s a whole new topic! The goodies I received in my box are as follows:

- Hawaiian Tropicc Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 $8.99 for a 6 oz bottle
- Tampax and Always Radian Collection Prices vary per location
- Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread $3.29 per package
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color $9.99 value
- Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Crème $5.99 for a full-size bottle
- Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy (Shampoo & Conditioner) $4.99-5.99 for a 12.7 & 12.9 oz bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment