Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Quaker – Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bars

I received this Quaker Banana Nut Bread soft baked bar in my Influenster Voxbox as a complimentary gift for reviewing purposes and I must say this is amazingly delicious!  I LOVE banana bread, especially with walnuts and this is a healthier alternative to it.  It doesn’t have the consistency of banana bread, but it gives you the illusion of having a yummy homemade banana bread with far less calories and guilt.  I will say I did warm mine up in the microwave per package instructions for 10 seconds and it was fabulous.  As soon as I opened the microwave door (at work mind you) all you could smell was banana.  Ahhhh, I’m a SUCKER for fragrant banana smells in food.  The almonds are on the top of the bar so they are nice and crunchy.  It’s rather filling and satisfying for a snack, it’s not overly sweet – which I appreciated, and it’s just a yummy snack.  I’m definitely going to be picking up a box or two of these next time I am at the market picking up some items to stock away in the cabinet.

Now in case you are wondering, here are the stats:

Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day.

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

No comments:

Post a Comment