Friday, July 13, 2012

Big Lots: Revlon Nail Polish Haul







Health & Beauty » Big Lots: Revlon Nail Polish Haul

Pin It
This here is an over due haul from Big Lots! I popped into Big Lots randomly a number of weeks back and struck gold in the beauty department. In case you are not aware, Big Lots stocks 2-packs of Revlon nail polish for $2.00 a pack -- making each individual polish $1/each. Generally when I have gone to Big Lots they tend to have the same run of the mill polishes in stock. But this time they had a whole slew of new ones and for some reason this Scented "Fizz" line totally caught my eye and I snagged the packs with all the different shades. I felt they were beautiful and totally summer/spring appropriate. I then spotted a pack of Top Speed polishes -- the shade Mistletoe being one of the shades I REALLY wanted around Christmas time because it was just so unique and different -- but I refused to pay nearly $9 for it in CVS -- but I got it now and for a whole $1!

Here's what I picked up:
- Colada Fizz
- Mint Fizz
- Watermelon Fizz
- Apple-tini Fizz
- Grapefruit Fizz
- Grape Fizz
- Pineapple Fizz
- Orange Fizz
- Mistletoe
- Decadem

No comments:

Post a Comment