Saturday, July 7, 2012

Old Navy Cardigan Haul


I went to Old Navy a few weeks ago solely to pick up some of these cardigans.  With the weather getting nicer and hotter, I want to start wearing sleeveless tops to work -- but in order to be professional and to make myself a little more comfortable with a sleeveless top I decided to pick up some cardigans that have a longer sleeve that ends before the elbows.  I really wanted a white one -- but they only had one in the store AND it was damaged -- marked lower in price because of the big huge hole in it (really, Old Navy??).  I ended up getting a larger size in the black since lets face it, black goes with anything.  I then grabbed one of the fuschia cardigans because I wanted something pink and it was the closest I'd get to it.

They were priced as marked -- $15 each, BUT Old Navy was having a 30% off women's items that day, and I was able to match it up against a 20% off your entire purchase coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment