Thursday, July 5, 2012

Received my BzzAgent John Frieda Frizz-Ease Campaign!

 
I received my BzzAgent box about two weeks ago and I am finally getting around to posting about what I received.  I admit I was quite excited to be invited into this campaign because I have ALWAYS seen Frizz-Ease sold in stores but never purchased it because I wasn't sure if it would work for me (I always thought it was only for people with curly hair - hah) plus it's $10 and I'm not one to drop $10 on a pair product if I don't know beforehand that it's fabulous and worth every cent.  The reason I say this is because my hair is very temperamental, it doesn't like a lot of products (meaning I'll look like an oil slick or my hair will just be flat as ever and I'll look like I've been stuck in the rain for a few days and the rain cloud above my head just ceased dripping on me).

Anyway.  When I opened my box, I was quite surprised at the volume of samples (8 in total) put in the box along side the full-sized bottle.  Quite impressive!  I thought for sure BzzAgent would include a few dollar off coupon to pass out to those we discussed the campaign with.

I did use the Frizz-Ease serum this weekend and from what I've seen I do enjoy the results.  We'll see how they are the more I use the product, but it's the easiest thing I've used and it does work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment