Monday, July 30, 2012

SUPER late The Body Shop Birthday Haul!


And by super late, I mean it. This is like … from the end of May. There’s been so much going on that posting some things that are on my camera, or even on my phone has just been a chore. But anyway! Better late than never, right? This here is my haul from The Body Shop.
I knew I was getting a Clarasonic Mia from the LUUUX shop so I wanted to have some face was products to use with it. I also wanted some acne based products to use and figured I’d try some out since the shop was having a buy 2 get 1 free sale. Plus they were doing double points on purchases so I separated my transaction into 2 separate purchases to take advantage of my birthday gift and points, etc. Then the great thing was they had a combo bag with the shower cream and the oil for $15 which was a great steal!
Here’s what I picked up:

- Seaweed Clarifying Toner
- Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
- Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion. (I really don’t know why I bought this, I have prescription acne products for this specific purpose – but I’m impulsive! Plus the girl that works there really talked this up so, I had to grab it…)
- Shea Shower Cream
- Shea Beautifying Oil





1 comment:

  1. i love the body shop, im sad its so hard to find a store anymore, they used to be everywhere!

    ReplyDelete