Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shannon’s CVS Clearance Haul

This is one of many CVS hauls over the last few weeks.  I’ve been striking up some deals in CVS and scoring some ECB’s (Extra Care Bucks) left and right on different purchases – so that means more spending on fun things at CVS!  These are two things I picked up as part of CVS’ Clearance sale.  I had been looking for a new dry shampoo because my Suave one is just killing me (the odor that is, it makes me nauseous after a while).  Then I spotted a root lifting spray and I know from watching a few YouTube videos a few of the girls I watch talk about roof lifting sprays/powders so I decided to pick one up. I paid under $2 for the two items on clearance, so double score!

Here’s what I picked up:
-L’Oreal Ever Style Alcohol Free Root Lifting Spray
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment